The Hope Collective is excited to once again host both online and in-person gatherings!
As we host in-person Sunday services once again, we want you to be informed of our current gathering guidelines.
COVID GATHERING GUIDELINES
- Installation of a UV Light air purification process in the HVAC system.
- Upgrade of all HVAC filters to HEPA (high-efficiency particle absorbing) air filters.
- Installation and use of industrial-grade SAO (Stabilized Aqueous Ozone) surface sanitization system.
- Increased space between chairs in the auditorium and decreased number of seats.
In addition to these efforts, we’re requesting those who join us for in-person services to do so with the following guidelines in mind:
- Everyone in attendance is being asked to wear a mask while moving about the building. This includes the lobby, cafe, and restroom spaces.
- Once seated in the auditorium, individuals may remove their masks for the duration of the service.
- Upon leaving their seats, those in the auditorium are being asked to put their masks back on while moving about the building.
- Those watching the service feed in the lobby/cafe space are being asked to wear a mask for the duration of the service. This space will be available for those preferring masks to be worn at all times.
- Coffee will be available in the cafe but self service will not be permitted.
- Hope Co. Kids is open and all volunteers will be masked and adhere to cleaning protocols.
- No registrations will be required for in-person services.
As we come together to glorify God, we’re committed to gathering in the spirit of unity and grace. If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
However, you choose to join us this Sunday, we’re looking forward to celebrating with you.