Our response to the presence of God in our everyday lives means joy for us and joy for others.
Passage: Psalm 16:1-11
- What unhealthy responses and reactions can you identify in your own life?
- How would those closest to you be affected if you began to respond worshipfully?
- What is the most difficult part of this process (Stop, Awareness, Choice, Response) for you?
- Try Frank Laubach’s “Game with Minutes” — For one hour, keep track of how many minutes in which you can bring God to mind.
- Letters by a Modern Mystic by Frank C. Laubach
- Practicing The Presence Of God by Brother Lawrence
- Practicing His Presence Podcast