The Hope Collective is currently seeking a new Creative Director to lead the charge on all things creative!
The Creative Director is responsible for championing and overseeing all creative and aesthetic aspects of The Hope Collective. He/she will lead volunteer and freelance creatives to ensure that all communication and content are executed with creativity, excellence, and consistency. The Creative Director will also be the driver of pushing The Hope Collective’s brand and content forward aesthetically as we look to continue to take new ground creatively.
- Champion the creative process across all ministries of The Hope Collective while developing and bringing innovative and imaginative creative concepts to completion.
- Partner with the Ministry Leadership to serve the creative needs of their ministry areas, helping to design, develop and deliver all Creative environments, elements and projects.
- Ensure that the church brand remains current and consistent and that the “look and feel” of all communications, creative elements and church facilities spaces are in line with the mission and direction of The Hope Collective.
- Enlist, equip, and encourage a team of qualified creative volunteers such as artists, designers, videographers, photographers and writers to support the ministries of The Hope Collective.
- Partner closely with the Executive Administrator and the Communications team to track projects to ensure timely completion of creative projects for initiatives, events and activities.
- Manage the Creative Arts budget, ensuring on-budget completion of Creative projects.
- Develop strategic relationships and networking within the Creative Arts Community, maintaining a list of creative freelancers for additional creative support as needs arise.
- Understand the creative DNA and brand of The Hope Collective to effectively maximize programming, series development and promotions in all ministry areas.
- Work with the Worship and Production teams to plan and coordinate music, video, technical, and creative elements to be used in weekend service programming and all other environments.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. or B.S.) in Communication, Design or related field plus three to five years of experience in graphic design, art direction, filmmaking, or content creation.
- Previous experience working with Adobe Creative Suite (inDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) is expected.
- Strong communication and team development skills are essential.
- Previous ministry experience a plus.